Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lack of posts

No laptop=No blogging.

My laptop crapped out on us a few weeks ago. We're lucky that we have another (several) computers in Justin's office. The only thing is, I don't really like coming down to Justin's office. I can't come down here during the day (he's working) and by the time the kids are asleep and I've picked up 60% of the messes we've made throughout the day, the last think I want to do is come down here.

And when I do, it's because I have a bit of work to do. By the time that is done, I just want to go to bed. So, pictures are not being uploaded (including our AWESOME family ones we just did -look for those this weekend), blog updates are not getting done, and emails are only being answered by my iPhone (thank goodness for that!).

I should be up and running sometime next week, so hopefully I'll be back to posting and checking private blogs that don't come up in Google Reader (another thing I'm grateful for the iPhone for).

Isn't technology great?

No comments:

Post a Comment