Saturday, February 26, 2011

Come and Gone

So... time on the computer has been seriously hampered by child number two. Either I'm too tired at night after the kids have gone to bed, or if I do have spare minute during the day I usually am trying to do something productive (and I guess blogging hasn't made to the 'being productive' list).

We celebrated our 4 year anniversary this week. I use the term 'celebrated' lightly. Tuesday night (our actual anniversary) I had Young Womens and Justin went and played basketball
afterwards. Romantic.

We decided to try and go out this weekend. But... I'm too cheap and I'm still not totally comfortable with leaving Kate for more than a couple of hours. Both emotionally and physically. So, we went to a matinée movie and brought home something to eat for us and Erin (our baby-sitter). Even more romantic.

I'm not complaining, I'm not really the type that craves romance. Just ask Justin.

At any rate... we've been married for 4 years.

We've had one apartment and one house.

I've quit my job.

Justin's... started more than a few new jobs. Including becoming a Supply Corps Officer in the Navy Reserves.

We've bought 4 businesses and closed 2 of them.

We've had 2 kids.

No new cars.

No major accidents.

No major health problems.

We've been to Paris, London, Zijuatanejo, Hawaii, San Fransisco, LA, Washington DC, Las Vegas and Jackson Hole and Idaho.

Trips to the Zoo, Wheeler Farm, and the Emergency Room (here and away).
We've attended funerals and weddings, baby blessings and family dinners.
Served in the church, the community, and almost on a jury.

Watched a lot of movies, rented a lot more, and read a few of the same books -or at least started them.

Here's too (at least) another 4 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment