Friday, May 30, 2008

ABC's

A is for age: 28
B is for burger of choice: One with Guacamole and Bacon
C is for what kind of car you drive: Subaru Legacy. An old one.
D is for your dog's name: It was Charlie. I want another one, but I've gotta have this kid first, so it'll be a while.
E is for essential item you use everyday: Toothbrush (and paste).
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: They're all done now. With the summer coming, it'll be Rescue Me
G is for favorite game: Does Red Sox Baseball count?
H is for Home State: Utah
I is for instruments you play: Piano and Organ. I can sorta play a guitar, and once upon a time I played the flute.
J is for favorite juice: Right now it's Lemonade. Oh, maybe that's not juice. Apple.
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: Hmmm... this is an interesting question. It depends on the day, it varies between some of my clients, or their parents.
L is for last restaurant you ate at: I got take out from Rumbi Grill the on Wednesday.
M is for your favorite Muppet: Uh.... Kermit?
N is for Number of Piercing: I only wear one pair of earrings, but I have 4 holes.
O is for overnight hospital stays: I think just 2, and 2 other outpatient surgeries. I could be missing one though.
P is for people you were with today: It's early... Justin and one co-worker.
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Oh... how I love quiet time. I watch TV/movies, read or sleep.
R is for biggest regret: Hmmm... I have very few regrets, can't think of one right now.
S is for status: What is that? Married? Employed? Tired?
T is for time you woke up today: 7
U is for what you consider unique: That's a weird one too. Something unique about me, or just in general? One-of-a-kind furniture. That's unique.
V is for vegetable you love: Does sweet potato count? I love those right now. I go through phases.
W is for worst habit: I'm negative and critical.
X is for x-rays you've had: Oh... foot, head, nose, butt (tailbone), teeth. I've had ultrasounds on my stomach and breasts.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: I had my favorite (and constant breakfast) a piece of toast with natural peanut butter and jam, and a bowl of healthy cereal. Today it was something peachy.
Z is for zodiac sign:Pisces

1 comment:

  1. I can remember the X Ray of your tailbone...and special friend

    ReplyDelete