Monday, May 5, 2008

Big Matt

In true fashion, this is late. My mom went into details as to Matt always getting the short end of the stick when it comes to his birthdays. So... although you had to help me move on your birthday, and my present for you still hasn't arrived, Happy Birthday, Big Matt. (Big Matt is the self-appointed nick name he chose to be called by any and all neices and nephews -and he decided that way before there was one on the way)
We did attempt to make him a superMatt cake. Its.... not great, and actually looks better in a picture that it did in real life. Turns out I don't have the patience to frost a cake with all of those stars! Jodi and Jenny helped quite a bit. (I'll post the picture later -I haven't uploaded it and we don't have the internet at the new house yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment