Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Monday that's really a Tuesday

Well... I actually took pictures this weekend and had planned to upload them this morning before work and ran out of time. Hopefully I'll add them to the end of the post tonight.

I don't know about any of you, but I needed another day for the weekend -and I didn't really even go anywhere.

Friday Justin headed off to California for 48 hrs (work). I dropped him off at the airport and went home and did nothing for the most part.

Saturday I made another trip to the gym. I couldn't find my chest strap for the heart rate monitor last week, but I had it on Saturday. I'm not sure what's going on here... if it's that I can get SO out of shape in two and a half months without the gym, or the pregnancy thing, but I'm not up to par quite yet. I should be keeping my heart rate below 160 (when I am in a spinning class it can easily and quickly go above 200) and I thought all it would take was to just not 'overdue it'. Ummm... I guess I was wrong. My heart rate jumped above 160 by the time I climbed ONTO the elliptical machine. So... I tried to take it easier for about 25 minutes and then biked for another half hour. I also made it to IKEA with Andrea and actually crossed 2 things of of my large list of stuff to get (although Justin didn't like one of them, so we're taking it back). At least we have bar stools now.

I went up to my parents after church on Sunday and we went to our cabin (where I took the photo's) for a BBQ. I don't see my dad's family enough, so it was nice to be up there, and the weather was really nice up the canyon. I had to pick Justin up at the airport that night around 11 so I stayed at my parents until I had to leave. (I was still late picking him up, but ONLY because it took me 20 minutes to drive the first 2 miles on the freeway because of an accident)

Monday morning we had breakfast at his mom's and then headed up north again for our Indiana Jones Day (movie and another BBQ). Just for the record, I enjoyed the movie. It wasn't the best, but there were funny parts and it was entertaining -which is really all the older ones were.

By Monday evening Justin and I were TIRED. Lack of sleep on his part for the weekend, and all it takes for me to be dog-tired is one late night and a full days worth of activities. I still feel like I'm dragging, and it's the afternoon already.

I need to go to bed early tonight.

Right after I post pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! And wow, your weekend just kept getting more and more productive. Good job. So you have to take the mirror back?? I'm glad it wasn't the stools. love those.

    ReplyDelete