Saturday, May 17, 2008

An old friend

Today I did something that I haven't done for over a month, and I'm used to doing almost every day (5-6 days a week anyway). I went to the gym. Oh... how I've missed it. I know that sounds weird, but I really have. I'm not sure if I quite have the energy level to be getting up again at 6 am (or 5:15 on spinning days) but I hope to get there 2-3 days a week for the next few months at least. I didn't stay long and didn't even break a sweat (it's pretty hard when you have to keep your heart rate down) but I was glad I finally made it back there.

Also... I'm HOPING we said goodbye to an 'old friend' today for good. Due to the lack of energy (and desire to do ANYTHING, really) it's taken 3 or 4 trips to our old apartment to finish cleaning it. I went over today and Justin met me to do the last few things (the oven and... dusting the drapery rods (seriously? who does that?)

1 comment:

  1. I do...I dust the drapery rods...I'm crazy when it comes to cleaning.

    ReplyDelete