Thursday, March 14, 2013

33

Thirty-three today.

Seems pretty old.

No, seriously.  I'm 'in my thirties' now.

Justin out did himself this year.  He managed a surprise gift (difficult now that I'm the one looking at all of our accounts) that he shipped to his mom's house.  She brought it to me this morning.

Not bad, right?
I sort of feel bad, I'm not one for being overly excited for gifts, or at least showing it.  I was pretty excited when I saw this little box.

It was perfect.  I've been wanting a mother type necklace for a while now, couldn't decide if I wanted charms, or their initials, or what.

I think this will do just fine!

My mom came down and took us all to lunch (me and the kids) and brought a gift for me from the kids.  (A sleeve for the Chromebook I'm buying for myself later this week).

Kate used the potty this morning, and if I can manage it at least once more this afternoon that might just be the best gift of all.

That, and maybe eat some sugar.  Anything with sugar in it sounds nice right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment