Wednesday, March 6, 2013

37 Very random questions

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?  Yes, sort of.  After a girl my mom used to babysit.  She liked the name (and the girl)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Mmmm... probably on Sunday.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? When I take the time to write nicely.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Uh... yes

6. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?  Not as much as I did when I was younger.

7. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

8. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?  I almost did it twice.  I'd like to say yes.  I'm not sure though.

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Maybe Special K or Golden Grahams.

10. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not usually.

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?  It rotates between cookies and cream, something with caramel, or cheesecake.  I like ice cream.

12. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?  I can only pick one?

13. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?  I should probably say my husband, which is probably the true answer.

14. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?  No shoes.

15. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Wasabi Almonds.

16. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Whatever Hyrum is watching on the iPad.

17. FAVORITE SMELLS Rain, melting butter. baby lotion.

18. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?  Pretty important

19. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?  Depends on the season, but I think I prefer the beach.

20. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH. Red Sox baseball.

21. HAIR COLOR Brown, blond-ish

22. EYE COLOR Blue

23. FAVORITE FOOD?  I like pulled pork sandwiches, a good steak usually grilled by my father in law, sweet potato fries, nearly anything with bacon and avocado on it.

24. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?  Sad endings, I'm a sucker for the real life indie type movies.

25. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?  The Master

26. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Red

27. SUMMER OR WINTER?  Summer

28. FAVORITE DESSERT?  Usually ice cream.

29. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?  Both.

30. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?  TV

31. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?  Don't have one

32. WHAT ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW?  Waiting to start my new book club book, and I'm half way through The Women In White... but I don't think I'll finish it

33. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?  Soundtracks, Broadway musicals, and Alternative.

34. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?  New Zealand.

35. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Provo, UT Don't judge me, it wasn't my fault.

36.   WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?  Brown

37. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?  Blue van, white car

No comments:

Post a Comment