Monday, March 18, 2013

March 11-17


11th  The kids played at the park next to our church while I taught organ lessons.  (Don't worry, someone was watching them)


12th 
I discovered wasabi flavored almonds.  Delicious.  And, it's built in portion control since you can only have one or two in your mouth at a time.  


13th
Birthday card from my uncle Paul.  He never disappoints.  


14th
Happy Birthday to me.  I love it.  

15th
More wonderful sunny and warm days.  This day the kids played on our little playground by our house.  


16th
I went to Tiffany's in the morning (I had to return the necklace to have it lengthened) and then Home Depot.  Not a typical Saturday for me on either account.  

17th
Dinner at my parents house.  Gordon was very proud of his etch a sketch and Matt just can't stay out of pictures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment