Monday, March 11, 2013

March 2-10

Once again, it's been more than a week, but that's okay -I at least took the daily pictures.



Mar 2
Making one of two cakes for the night.  Not sure what happened, but the batter had been in the oven for 45 minutes and came out like soup!  I was trying to get them out of the oven to start over, and this happened.  Took the next 45 minutes cleaning chocolate goo off of everything.

Mar 3
Potty training this week.  That's all I want to say on the subject for now.

Mar 4
I entertain the kids with the bathtub on the days I do my hair in the morning.  Don't judge me if that's not EVERY morning.  Most days they get an actual bath, but there are a few days where they just play around in it.

Mar 5
Finished cakes for the Young Womens auction.  White cake with a fresh strawberry buttercream frosting (and chocolate covered strawberries on top) and a chocolate cake with peanut butter cream cheese frosting and a peanut butter and chocolate ganache.


Mar 6
Back on the wagon tracking my food and exercise.  It was a good week.



Mar 7
Milo decided to finally roll over tonight.  A couple of times.


Mar 8
Kate in her cute, baggy underwear.  Don't worry, they were clean, just a little saggy.



Mar 9
Milo and I had more than 24 hours by ourselves!  I wish I could have appreciated how easy one baby was when I just had one baby.  I thought it was the hardest thing ever.


Mar 10
More Milo.  Asleep at church.

No comments:

Post a Comment