Sunday, March 17, 2013

DIY

I'm not much for DIY projects or crafty-ness.  Which means I go to Home Depot maybe twice a year.


Today I stopped there and got a few things. (After we went to Tiffany's - just a typical Saturday- Tiffany's and Home Depot!)


One of our outlet covers cracked (next to a chair that get's moved too much) a while ago.  Like... a couple months ago I bet.  Instead of just replacing it I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and get one that is also automatically childproof.  Kind of a cool idea. If it looks crooked it's because 1-it is, and 2-the little face looking parts move to the side when not in use and straighten out when you plug something in it.  Pretty cool huh.


Okay... for some of you 3M hooks hardly count as a DIY project.  And, I'll be honest this was the second easiest thing I got done today.  They're in my closet and for my little tank tops that I wear under other things.  Free's up a lot of hangers and a bit of space in my closet.
  

This one is for the kids.  They can reach the towel in the main level bathroom, but can't put it back, so it's often on the floor.  This way I'll have two in there and the kids can maybe put their towel away.



You thought the 3M was a stretch?  These just break periodically and I needed to replace a few.  


This is the one where I had to use power tools.


And yes, this one is super crooked and I had to try twice.  Oh well, the kids bikes will be hung up in the garage now.

Not a bad day day.  I only had to call my dad once.

No comments:

Post a Comment