Thursday, March 28, 2013

March 18-28

Mar 18
Little kids birthday party.  A LOT of little kids!


Mar 19
T-ball started today.  Yay.  It seemed like Hyrum had a bit more patience and I'm hoping he likes it better for longer.

Mar 20
I love Wednesdays.  Our friend Erin comes over in the afternoon and I go to the gym for an hour.


Mar 21
I hadn't checked the weather for a while, and wasn't expecting to wake up to snow.


Mar 22
I got my new computer!  I'm really liking it.

Mar 23
Gordon and Jessica offered to watch my kids for a few hours on Saturday.  It was great!  I went to lunch with some friends and then the gym.  I even stopped for a couple of things at the grocery store.




Mar 24
Easter Sunday dinner at the Gough's.  A couple of the kids taking a short lived break on the couch.

Mar 25
Milo had a doctor's appointment today.  He's a big kid, taking after his sister.

Mar 26
Kate giving dad a hug (thanks to technology Justin has eaten dinner 'with us' a lot this week.

Mar 27
It was Kate's turn to sleep over at Mimi's and Papa's.  She wanted to wait in her car seat for Mimi to show up.


Mar 28
Mail.  Not even a weeks worth.  (Obviously not all our personal mail, mostly it's the businesses.



No comments:

Post a Comment