Sunday, June 6, 2010

News?


This won't be news to most of you, but I'm sure a few of you might be happy to know we're expecting a baby this winter.


In true Lafeen fashion, he or she will be due between Thanksgiving and Christmas.


Once again we will be waiting until the baby is born to find out if it IS a he or a she. I guess I'm a sucker for surprises!


If you'd like to invited to the new baby's blog (or the Little Man's blog) make sure I have your email address and we'll be happy to add you. That is, if you're just dying to hear about all of the baby (and sick mama) news along the way.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, my guess is another little man! I'd love to read the other blog ... libigail14@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi am am delurking :)

    I would love to read about the new baby! Could I be included? cynthialindgren@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I never have seen the little man's blog. May I?

    haleyq@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I'd love to be included in little Lafeen #2's blog. lewischristi@yahoo.com Hope things get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY Melanie!!!

    Add me to the baby blog too.
    kimknuteson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Add me to the new baby blog as well! jen_doty@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that shirt. Where did you get it? I hope you're almost feeling better, lets go to lunch or something when you do. I only work 2 or 3 days a week now. Almost always have Monday and Wednesday off. Let me know.
    Also, congrats on Lafeen II!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats so exciting! I would love to be able to read your other blogs on the little man and the bun in the oven. My email is:
    boopblu81@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats :)
    will u add me to the new blog??

    aprillafeen@yahoo.com
    thanks... :)

    ReplyDelete