Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Family Photo's Jackson Style

I asked Jenn if she'd take our family pictures while we were in Jackson Hole, if it worked out.  I didn't want to stress too much about what we were wearing, or where we were taking them, or making sure we found the time at all costs.  Oh... I was delusional.

Actually, it wasn't too bad.  I managed to piece together a few things we already have, add some jewelry and a couple of shirts to tie everything else in, and we had the clothes.  Minus the shoes for Kate and Milo that I didn't bring.  Oops.

And, I really tried to not stress me (or Jenn) out on finding the time and place.  I didn't want people to stay back from whatever they wanted to do on the day just to take photos.  I think we did okay on that part.  After a day of hiking and brunch and naps I threw all the kids in the bath and did my hair before dinner, and we just went outside the house and had great weather and lighting for about a half hour worth of pictures.  Between that, a helpful princess Jess, and a great photographer, we got these...










We also got these...





Thanks Jenn!  We love them ALL!

hardcastle.photography

No comments:

Post a Comment