Friday, June 29, 2007

3 times


It's hot in my office. And I'm not talking about it getting a little warmer in the afternoon. I'm telling you that we have HOT air POURING from the ceiling into all of our offices. We have the hallway lined with about 4 different, slightly broken, it-doesn't-sit-up-without-leaning-against-a-box type of fans... and we're still all looking for reasons to leave the office after lunch.

But don't worry. We talked to our lovely office manger about this. And today, my supervisor told me that the last time she tried to mention it to her, she turned her back, started to walk away and muttered under her breath, "I've called 3 times already".


Maybe she should try a fourth!

1 comment:

  1. That's terrible!! I'm sorry. Has your office dress code changed to shorts and t-shirts?

    ReplyDelete