Sunday, June 10, 2007

Reel Movies

If any of you know me, you know that I love movies, and I see them often. I've had a blockbuster online membership for a couple of years now, and I used to be one of their worst customers. I'd usually end of getting 14-17 movies a month (not bad for $17 dollars a month) and I'd go to 3 or 4 (or more) movies in the theatre a month too.

Well... I don't see quite as many movies now, but I thought I'd 'review' the ones I do see in the theatre.


Justin and I finally broke down and saw Pirates this last week. Justin liked it. I thought it was a little long but entertaining. I don't know if it's just me, but I'm not sure that Johnny Depp's funky pirate character can still sell a 3 hr movie -don't get me wrong, I loved the 1st, but I think even Depp's getting tired of playing Jack.



On Saturday we went to see Oceans 13! I'm pretty biased when it comes to Ocean's movies... I love them! Any movie that can get Matt, George, Brad, and Casey on the same screen (and dress them up in beautiful suits) has my vote. And my money for a ticket. Very entertaining, I thought it was just a little slow at the beginning, but I actually liked that fact that Julia Roberts and Catherine Zeta-Jones wasn't in it.






Oh, and by the way Kathy... I have to agree with the dad -the nose does NOT play!

No comments:

Post a Comment