Monday, January 10, 2011

It's the little things

After a baby (even it's not the first, and sometimes especially because there's more than one) it's important to acknowledge the small accomplishments.

-I've showered EVERY single day since I had Kate. Most of the time it was before 2 o'clock, and a few of them were longer than 3 minutes.

-We've had dinner on the table almost every night. Thanks t0 freezer meals!

-We have clean clothes every day. Justin would point out that often times we need to fish them out of the dryer or a laundry basket, but at least they're washed, if not always folded.

-Every few days I get both kids down at the same time and get a nap myself. Today was one of those days.

-I'm half way through a book. I love being in the middle of a book, and with Hyrum, I don't think I picked up a non 'how to make your kid sleep' type of a book until he was 9 months old.

-I'm still losing weight. I'm not sure how long I lost weight after Hyrum, but since Christmas I've lost about 5 pounds. I'm walking every day, and even tried some ab exercises last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment