Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Stay-cation

This past weekend we spent some time in Park City with Justin's family.  Lisa and Dave treated all of the kids to a couple of nights in a hotel, fly-fishing for the boys, a couple of spa services for the girls and some delicious meals out.  Can you guess what my favorite was????

I was horrible at taking pictures, I only managed to get a few.

We had a really rough night the first night (Hyrum and I maybe got 4 or 5 hours of sleep, Justin might have had an hour more or so). Luckily, Kate was shut in the bathroom and slept like a champ.  The second night was a lot better.

We did a bit of shopping at the outlets, mostly playing on the playground for my kids.  I overspent on a few warm clothes for Kate since we were caught a little off guard with the cold weather.  I had a facial and an hour massage at the spa, which was awesome.  We had 2 yummy dinners and a couple of great breakfasts' too.

Thanks for a great weekend Lisa and Dave.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't take many pictures either!! I still need to blog! Loved the "train" ride though :)

    ReplyDelete