Saturday, September 3, 2011

Swiss Days

I have no pictures yet to add to this post, but they will be coming shortly. I figured since all 6 of us girls blog, and all 6 of us blog about Swiss Days and pretty much post the same pictures, I'd at least be the first to get the post up. (Jessica... I'm patiently waiting for our pictures to be emailed).

Our annual trip to Swiss Days, Park City, and Tanger Outlets at Kimball Junction was this past weekend. It got a little complicated for me this year. The other five girls (mom, aunt Karen, sister Jodi, sis-in-laws Jessica and Jenny) arrived Thursday evening to the condo. Justin has been gone (you may have noticed my previous posts) and wasn't scheduled to come up until Saturday morning at 1am. My mother in law was able to take the kids all day Friday, so I met them in Park City first thing Friday morning.

Swiss Days, in my opinion and a few other shop/booth keepers) didn't seem quite as crowded this year. I got Kate a cute Halloween costume, and wrapping paper. They have awesome (think, high quality, huge selection) wrapping paper up there every year, but we never want to wait in line or carry the paper around all day. This year I was up for it. We also got an awesome chocolate icy drink. It may have been the highlight of Jessica's entire weekend.

We shopped the outlets for a couple hours before dinner (which was a great Mexican Place -Baja Cantina) and then again on Saturday. My kids needed pj's so that's about all I got, plus a sweater for Justin and a couple cardigans for me.

Yet another fun girls weekend, thanks mom!

Oh -I almost forgot. We all have at least one pair of Toms shoes. Some of us (not me) have at least three pairs. This last bit will make a lot more sense once I post the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment