Saturday, March 24, 2012

Baby steps

If I had a bit more energy and time before I know I'll be falling asleep I would change the title of the blog to read Table for Five... but I don't.  At least not tonight.  And, it's sort of starting to wear on me that some people know and other people don't, it's getting a little tiring keeping track.  

I'm not ready to shout it from the rafters quite yet (Put it on facebook), so I'll start with the 7 or so that read this blog.  And... I'm sure most of you are family anyway, so you already know.  

We're adding another Lafeen to the bunch -and surprisingly enough, we've managed to get it in before the holidays start.  Okay... it might interfere with Labor Day from time to time, but that's nothing compared to competing with Thanksgiving and Christmas, right?  

The due date is September 27th, and since the little guy (or gal) was a bit shy when I met with my doctor the first time and refused to let us hear the heartbeat, we actually got a picture of this one at 11 weeks.  


And yes, for the annoyance of all involved (expect me, it helps me keep track of how often I write and complete their books later on) I've started another blog.  If anyone cares to read it, let me know.  (I will eventually get around to inviting all those who are currently readers of this and the other kids blogs... but not tonight, I'm too tired!) 

3 comments:

  1. Yes please! I want to read another one. Carter2.lc@gmail.com
    Congrats on the new lafeen that will soon be joining your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats! I'm so excited for you! I'll read another one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Melanie, that's exciting. I would like access to read your other one. vaherring@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete