Tuesday, May 22, 2012

In the meantime

This rarely happens, but I have 3 (and will soon have a couple more) posts sitting in draft that I'm working on.  One is sort of a book review (I explain it more in the post) and the other is our New York trip by days.  Waiting for pictures.  I've finished uploading my camera and saving mine and Justin's instagram photos'... but we're still waiting on Jessica to upload all of hers.  And, she has a LOT, I'm sure.  Thanks to Jess, we have a nice record of what we did and what we (or at least she) ate.





So... just in case you read this and don't follow me on facebook and instagram, we're still here.  Justin is currently traveling for work, Hyrum is still playing t-ball, and Kate and I are along for the ride.  The baby is more than half-way done, and I'm feeling every increase in temperature.

The week before Mother's Day my sister-in-law Shondel offered to try and get a few pictures of our kids.  True to form, they didn't want to cooperate.  We managed a couple good ones of Hyrum, but Kate refused to crack a smile.  We thought for a second we'd try to get the four of them together... but could tell that was a no-go from the beginning.






No comments:

Post a Comment