Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Now it's December


Every year after I complete (or attempt) to post every day in November there's always a bit of a backlash.  But, that's okay, I think it's a good thing that I try and post so often every once in a while, makes me watch for things during the day to write about.

Anyway... we're nearly half-way through December, so here's a few new pictures.

 I put more holes in our wall.  There's what it looked like laid out on my table... and this is the outline on the wall.  It turned out pretty close to this.  I was trying to go for the mismatched look, but I haven't got all the new pictures printed for the frames yet.

 The kids looking cute before church -with a few minutes to spare, so I tried to get a quick picture.

 Hyrum was sick last week.  I thought it was the flu -he's the only one that didn't have his flu-shot yet.  The test for the flu came back negative, but after a chest x-ray it turned out it had already turned into pneumonia (after less than 24 hours of becoming sick).  He was on anti-virals and antibiodics for a week.  Despite my best efforts in keeping him away from the other kids, we all got sick too (minus Justin).  Wasn't as bad for the other three of us, the kids just are left wtih coughs and runny noses.
 Staring at himself in the phone camera.
 Justin just meeting up with Joe Biden at Zurchers.
 Those posts will be our little fence soon.  It's a Christmas present from Justin's parents -I'm so excited!
 An original piece of artwork I discovered while cleaning the floors.  No idea how long it had been there.  Came off nicely with a bit of baking soda.  Our little Kate loves to color!

 My BOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTSSSS!  It must be yelled, and it get's yelled a lot.  She wants them on at all times since she got them from Grandma Lafeen on Sunday.


 I had to have all 4 of us out of the house on Monday for a couple of hours.  It was a non-preschool, snowy day.  It was no easy task.  We went to Target (where there were NO super big carts where I can strap in two big kids and still have room for the carrier), dropped by the post office and bank, and the mall.  I let the kids ride the train at South Towne Mall for the first time.  They loved it. We also went to see Santa.  Kate was thrilled as you can see here.  On the years that we can see Santa anywhere besides the mall I'm definitely going.  Not because we had to wait in any kind of line, but that one picture was $20!!!! (Don't tell Justin!)
That's about it.

Justin is gone a bit this week and next, and leaves again the day after Christmas.
Hyrum is done with school for a while after this week.
Kate is insisting on waking up every morning at 6 am.
Milo is getting super close to sleeping through the night, if it weren't for this cold, I think we'd be there already.
I'm almost completely done and ready for Christmas, just need to get the preschool teachers gifts done, finish a DIY gift that I'm seriously regretting, and keep wrapping as the packages arrive on my doorstep.

What ever did mom's do with little kids before the internet?????

1 comment:

  1. The Mr. Clean magic eraser works well on removing pen from the wall. Santa Claus is a little creepy. Cute kids!

    ReplyDelete