Thursday, November 29, 2012

26 more days

It's beginning to look a lot like...




I love my tree.  It is the absolute perfect tree for where we put it -in the foyer.  10 feet tall with prelit lights (that didn't give me a headache this year).

I don't decorate much more other than our mantle.  I have more decorations... and I'd actually like to put a few more out.  Maybe someday in the not so distant future when little hands will most likely leave them alone.  (I already took the stockings down... and Kate has a bruise on her shoulder from the holder coming down on top of her)

This year I am also (most likely) putting up a hodge-podge tree in the living room with the kids (and probably some of my old) ornaments.

I seriously just love looking over and seeing the lights on a Christmas tree during December.

Oh... and I also love that after I pick up a gift certificate downtown I am completely done Christmas shopping.  Such a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment