Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June 10-25




June 10
Sam and Kate.  I love that their hair is the same color.

June 11
Hryum likes to copy me when I read this book.  I LOVE it!

June 12
I try to do one load of laundry every day (wash, dry, fold, put away).  I sort of fell behind the last few days.


June 13
Kids summer reading charts.

June 14
Dinner at the park.  I love these swings.


June 15
Lafeen family BBQ for Father's Day.  I told Hyrum to just hold Milo.  They may or may not have moved a few feet.



June 16
Abbie is the perfect size for Milo.  He loved it.


June 17
"I"m a robot".  I'm not sure why the kids turn into robots when they put something on their heads, but they do!


June 18
I finally figured out where my mail was going.  Our carrier had been putting large packages in our large postal box and NOT giving me the key in our regular box.  This was the result.


June 19
Laila's birthday present.  I usually plan better than I did this week.  I ended up going to Toys R Us and Barnes and Noble with all three kids.  Not fun.  I love Amazon!


June 20
I finally started reading chapter books with Hyrum.  He LOVES them!

June 21
Jodi and Stella (and Trevor) came to visit.  Kate was helping Jodi change Stella's diaper.


June 22
I'm slightly obsessed with this show.  That may be an understatement.  It had been an emotional week, and this is a pretty intense and emotional show.  It sort of fit, but when I started walking up in the middle of the night and fighting the urge to turn it on at 2 in the morning, I knew I had to 'cut back'.

June 23
Stella's blessing day.  This is after she was changed and everyone else had left my parents.  Must have been a long day for all involved.



June 24
Jeffrey Lafeen's funeral.

June 25
Hyrum's 'report card' from the 2nd half of the preschool year.

No comments:

Post a Comment