Friday, July 11, 2014

ING

Because it's 3:30 am and I can't sleep

Making:  Peppermint tea.
Cooking:  Clean Meals.
Drinking:  Ice water.  Nothing but ice water.
Reading:   Inferno 
Wanting:   To be able to sleep.  Busy day tomorrow. 
Looking:   Forward to the ward campout to be over, Lagoon with the kids, and family BBQ's
Playing:    Playlists on Amazon music
Wasting:  Sleep.  (When I have newborns that is my biggest pet peeve, when Justin would 'waste sleeping time'.  
Wishing:   That my dutch oven dinner for 75 turns out. 
Missing:   A bit of freedom that came before the kids did. 
Enjoying:  Reading books with Hyrum now. 
Waiting:   For the right time to sell our house and start looking for a new one, 
Liking:  Almond Butter
Wondering: How our days will be different when Hyrum starts school in the fall.
Loving:  The quiet
Hoping:  I can finally lose that last 10 pounds  
Needing:   Sleep, at the moment
Smelling:   A bit of peppermint left in the cup
Wearing:   Clothes that are a size (or two) too big
Following:  Too many blogs on Feedly, but I can't give any more of them up
Noticing:    How eating right changes the way I feel about myself
Thinking:   About all of my lists
Feeling:   Anxious and tired.  But, apparently not tired enough.  

No comments:

Post a Comment