Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014

Brief reap on Christmas this year.  I didn't take enough pictures and I've waited too long to write about it.

We pretty much did our normal routine.  Christmas Eve at Grandma Colleens.  Back at our place with the Lafeens later in the evening.  Christmas morning at home.  Everyone was excited and happy with what they got.  Hyrum wanted his own XBox controller, Kate got 'teacher stuff' (an art easel and supplies) and Milo got a few additions to his every growing train collection.  Justin got a whole bunch of mostly random stuff that he needed/wanted.  Something to help keep his car organized/clean, water bottles, flip flops, a couple of new shirts and books (for the long overseas upcoming plane trips).  He made me wait until we were with my family to open my gifts.  A recipe book based on Breaking Bad,  an auto-graphed picture of Chuckie from Sons of Anarchy (Michael Ornstein, Justin works with his wife), and  a fit bit fitness tracker (the Walking Dead).  I never thought I wanted a FitBit, but I've really liked it.

I guess there was one break in tradition, the Petersen's cancelled their Christmas Brunch.  Weddings and Missionary phone calls.  We had brunch with the Goughs at Mimi and Papa's and then opened a few gifts before heading up north.  Christmas dinner at the Hardcastles following opening presents.  Once again, a busy and hectic couple of days, but we got to see everyone the kids loved it.















No comments:

Post a Comment