Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Roadtrip to Roseville

Okay... this is just embarrassing. I never wrote about our trip to my sister's in Roseville, and I don't want it left out of the blog.

So here's the run down.

*Road trip.  Two days to get there, all the way home in one day.  I don't like road trips.  This one wasn't too bad.  It wasn't great, but I know for a fact it could have been worse.

*Milo is no fun in hotel rooms.

*Multiple kid pictures are hard to get.  I think that with every kid you add it increases in difficulty times 10.

*My husband can keep a secret.

*If there's an overly friendly Shrek costumed guy in the mall, it might be your kids dad.

*When you add three kids to a house used to one kid, it can get a little hectic.

*Despite the recent drought, it can rain a lot in Roseville.

*When it rains on Halloween a LOT of people go to the mall for trick or treating.  Including us.

*It can be pretty miserable when you get sick and then have to travel all. day. long.  Just ask my mom.

*I think next time we hang out with the Flints, we'll just (fly and) meet in Disneyland!































  

No comments:

Post a Comment