Monday, March 21, 2016

Drumroll please...

For Christmas this year Dave and Lisa gave each of the kids (adult kids) a trip.  Baseball for Justin and Dustin, and a Golf trip for Kris.  The catch was, we had to / got to plan it ourselves.  I'm pretty sure Dustin and I would have bought our tickets to Fenway that night... but we waited.
And waited.
And then I waited a bit more.
I finally started to get a little antsy as February turned into March and I was convinced we'd never get tickets to a game.
We worked on a place for the kids for a weekend in June, but still no tickets.

Then Justin went above and beyond (saying that the game part was for my birthday).

The two of us are headed to Boston and The Happiest Place On Earth (Disneyland has nothing on Fenway in my book) for not one, but TWO games against the Mariners.  A VIP tour of Fenway and a reception with an active roster player.

I'm more than just a little excited :) 88 days and counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment