Friday, April 16, 2010

Since Easter

We 'ran' a 5k. In reality, I walked the 5k while Grandma turned around with the Little Man less than 10 minutes into it. He wasn't into the early morning walk.
We played in the dirt.
The Little Man tried eating some dirt. (This has happened several times so far).
We celebrated Grandma Hardcastle's birthday.
That is made from scratch, Devils Food Cake. The batter practically floated out of the pan. The frosting took me 45 minutes to make. Seriously, my KitchenAid was running for 40 minutes straight. It was delicious.

We cleaned and organized the tupperware cupboard. And the pantry. That was a better picture too, the entire floor was covered with smashed potato chips and sliced almonds.

4 comments:

  1. oh, cakes from scratch are my most favorite - they are so good.

    Even doctored up mixes with sour cream, pudding and buttermilk aren't bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last pic of Hyrum. I swear that Esme is a force of nature. She can destroy a room or cupboard in less than a minute. Way to go on the 5k. The fireside tonight was really great. I loved your parents take on marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need the photo with the 5k shirt in a 5x7

    ReplyDelete