Saturday, September 4, 2010

Annual Trip

This will probably be a quick post since I can barely keep my eyes open. I went on our annual girls trip to Swiss Days and Park City this weekend, and I am simply worn out.


I actually did much better this year than I did the last time we went and I was pregnant. My feet were so swollen and sore I had to ice them all night and could barely walk on them the next day. I'm only 2 weeks less pregnant this time around than I was then, but I actually haven't been swollen at all, which has been nice.


We rented a condo this time, and it was nice to have a bit more room and a full kitchen. We did a lot of shopping and came home with a lot of bags. This year my aunt and mom put us all to shame with their shopping skills (maybe it was that they have deeper wallets than the rest of us). In fact, I managed to spend all (and then some) of the money I decided I could, and didn't buy a single thing for myself. I guess it's official, I'm a mom. A mom who has a kid that has outgrown all his shoes and needs cheap summer clothes for next year. Oh, and a mom who is expecting at the end of the year, and wanted to make a blanket for the little kid.

Jessica, LeeAnn, Jenny, Karen, Jodi and Me.

1 comment:

  1. look at that cute prego belly and you look good in pink too.

    ReplyDelete