Monday, August 29, 2011

4 Days left

Well... didn't that go by fast! I actually only have 3 full more days with the kids, but it'll be almost 5 days until Justin is actually home.
We've gone to the Aquarium, church, a movie, a few stores, the library, friends houses, the gym, book club, and lunch with girlfriends. Today was the first day where we didn't go anywhere. I had some plans for this afternoon, but after piano lessons, I just didn't feel like it.

Justin experienced Hurricane Irene, which was mostly Tropical Storm Irene by the time it hit his little island, which was a good thing. They lost power for a little over 24 hours, and got to sleep in this morning a couple hours. It sounds like it's back to normal now -they'll be up around 4 am tomorrow for PT.

As far as me and the kids, we're surviving. I've only had one REALLY long day, everything else has been just fine. I miss the gym, I went once last week and hope to go at least once this week before our girls weekend. We've actually been a lot busier than I expected and I've found myself thinking this week that I can't believe I only have 4 more days until the weekend (when I go to Swiss Days and Justin comes back). I guess all of the 4, 5 and 6 days Justin's been traveling this summer has made this time a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment