Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter 2012

The day before Easter we sent the kids with Scott and Denise to go to Denise's moms house for an Easter Egg hunt... or as it looked like from last year -a candy and toy overindulgence!  The kids came back with more than enough candy to replenish my piano treats stash and on-the-go stash.  Last year we started potty training Hyrum right after Easter, and I don't think I bought potty treats for months afterwards -I had that much candy to use up.  They kids came back tired, a bit sunburned, and happy.  It was a good day.

Easter Sunday we dressed them up and tried to take pictures.  I imagine these are what any of our picture attempts will look like in the upcoming years, and I'll get over it.  Kate had two Easter dresses, so she get's to wear a new one next week too.  It's nice to have a little girl -everyone likes to buy dresses!  




The Easter bunny takes his job a little easy at our house.  Between all of the kids grandparents, he doesn't need to bring us any candy, Hyrum got Diesel 10 (from Thomas and Friends) and a book, and Kate got a little purse and a book.  Kate loves to carry purses (or anything) around, and in Relief Society I think she went up to every single lady and had to show them her new purse, it was pretty cute.  

Another Easter Egg hunt at Mimi and Papa's and we called it a day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment