Friday, September 7, 2012

September

Been thinking about this month for... at least 9 months now.  Back when it was cold and snowy and through the hot and muggy -and now it's finally here.

We've had one little boy start preschool this month...







One little girl continue to show her vibrant personality...







One dad who is finally done travelling until next month...




One mom who has truly had enough of this pregnancy...

[Are you kidding me?  There are no pictures.  Just heart burn, frequent trips to the bathroom and doctor, pregnancy acne and infections, no sleep, pelvic pain, and a constant contraction for the last 4 or 5 days now.  You don't want a picture, trust me]

And one little guy who is officially full term, is scheduled to come September 20th (a week early), but is more than welcome to come at any time now.  I've said that will all three kids, and they all seem to like to wait until my water is broken in the hospital.  That's okay by me, I suppose.  Especially since it's only 13 days away.

No comments:

Post a Comment