Friday, March 1, 2013

February 21- March 1

What a week... I'm still going to get to an actual post about the week before Justin left, but here's the daily pictures

Feb 21
Kate and Justin's date to the swimming pool.  They had a lot of fun, I just wish it was an outing that had more pictures.


Feb 22
Our 6 year anniversary.  Jodi (and my mom) bought us a hotel room downtown and Jodi stayed with ALL three kids for us.  (Justin hasn't even had all three kids over night).  She emailed the manager and let them know it was our anniversary and he was deploying 2 days later.  They upgraded our room to a very nice suite and gave us a free dessert.


Feb 23
Family pictures are exhausting!  You'd never believe (unless you have kids yourself) how chaotic and stressful it was during our time, and to see the pictures our photographer was able to get is to his credit!  I was amazed at the results.  I learned two things, 1-FotoFly is a great, friendly, and efficient way to get pictures done.  2-If you want your little family to have pictures AND your extended family, go on a different day.  Two hours is too long for little kids (and their parents).  (Oh, I know I didn't actually take the photo's... but this still counts!)

Feb 24
Justin left for San Diego. Thanks to Trevor for taking some good pictures for us.

Feb 25
I realized Sunday night that I had two diapers left for Kate.  I thought I had a bunch, they were all Milo's.  So, I took all three kids to Target.  I let the big kids pick out something from the dollar section.  Kate got stickers.  Hyrum wanted an umbrella.


Feb 26
On Tuesday kids eat free at IKEA.  We met Jodi for dinner and bought Kate a potty chair.  Heaven help me.  I think we're going to start on Monday.

Feb 27
Last week Milo had Banana nut squash.  Sure hope he likes sweet potato.


Feb 28
Justin was/is a pretty busy guy.  I think it may take me the entire 8 month deployment to figure out the businesses finances.  And I bet I still won't actually be able to make payroll, pay the taxes and vendors, and run the shops without his help.

Mar 1
Milo didn't want to sleep again last night.  And he HATES tummy time.  This is him after I gave in and rolled him back onto his tummy.  Learning how to roll over is over-rated, right?


1 comment:

  1. Great family pictures. And I hate the idea of potty training. I'll probably train mine at the same time...but like in a year or two. Hah!

    ReplyDelete