Sunday, February 24, 2013

To be continued and stay tuned

Finally updated the blog pictures on the layout. Poor Milo's didn't even have one in the header.

Planning on posting at least once a day in March on at least one of the blogs.  It's like November... but in March.

Still doing daily pictures, I've only missed once.

This blog will now be titled... Table for Five.  I was sort of waiting for Justin to explain why we named Milo, Milo.  Hasn't happened yet.  Maybe soon.  But, we're a table for five (even though right now we're back to a table for four, but that's only temporarily).

I also changed "Baby Boy Lafeen" to The Caboose.  I'm too practical to start giving away all of our baby stuff (although many of it will be on loan to the new little Flint baby), but I can say that I feel like we aren't missing anyone in our family.  I sort of feel like I've emotionally moved on from pregnancies, deliveries, tiny babies, and hopefully will lose this 50+ pounds for the last time.

We just had our 6 year anniversary.  Jodi (and my mom) got us a night at a hotel downtown and Jodi came and watched ALL three kids for the night.  There's a funny story that goes along with it... I'll get to that too.  We also went to the temple and had a nice dinner.

Family pictures last night.  I'll post them soon.

Justin left today.  Pictures and hopefully a brief description of our whirlwind of a week to follow soon as well.  So far, it's mostly just like a work trip.  Until I think about how long he'll gone and what he'll be doing. I'm trying to look forward to sleeping in my king sized bed by myself (what can I say, I'm a super light sleeper, and sleep better on my own), deleting things off our DVR as soon as I watch them, less laundry, and learning how to do all sorts of new things, like doing the books for the auto businesses.  There are many more things I'm NOT looking forward to, but we'll just go with that last for now.

I'm watching the oscar's now.  I love award shows and it looks like I'll have plenty of movies to get at the Red Box over the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment