Wednesday, April 10, 2013

March 29-April 10


March 29
Kate is trying on a bit of her future.  I think she's got a few years still.


Mar 30
Easter egg hunt at the church.

*Sad news  In my effort to take more pictures with my actual camera, I took cute pictures of the kids Easter baskets.  An Easter bunny DVD, books, coloring books with crayons and sidewalk chalk.  There was an error with my card in my camera (had never happened to me before) and it's all gone.  Luckily, that's all I think I lost.

Mar 31
Easter baskets.  The kids were sick Easter Sunday, so I'm planning on dressing them up next week for church and taking an actual Easter picture.

April 1
I'm trying to push a binky on Milo.  I'm not sure it's going to work, but I couldn't resist the baseball one.


 Apr 2
Cupcakes for a Relief Society activity.  I didn't make it to the activity, but I did manage to get my cupcakes there.  This was the first time I ever tried to 'sculpt' something out of fondant.  If you can count carrots as sculpting.

Apr 3
It's baseball season!  Go Red Sox!!!


Apr 4
Spring trip to Wheeler Farm.  These lambs were only 4 days old.


Apr 5
First sleepover for Milo!  Two nights at Grandma and Grandpa Lafeens.




Apr 6
Kate and I had a weekend with just us.  This was her Easter dress and we went down to City Creek to pick up my necklace from Tiffany's.  Kate liked the fountains!


Apr 7
Present for Kate from Grandma and Grandpa Lafeen.

Apr 8
There's a first time for everything.  We've never misplaced Kate's blanket before, for more than 10 minutes anyway.  She had it at breakfast, but by nap time it was no where to be found.  I looked everywhere.  At least four times.  I even snuck back into Milo's room after he fell asleep, even though I had searched in there twice before he fell asleep.  After crying for more than hour, Kate fell asleep for about 45 minutes, it was pretty miserable.  Fast forward to dinner time, after a prayer and staring to go through the entire house again, I found it in her lunch box!



Apr 9
Playdough.  It's a bit of a mess, but this kept both kids busy and playing nicely for at least 30 minutes.  Hyrum stuck with it for almost an hour.


Apr 10
Yeah... we have a thumb sucker.  I've tried to encourage a binky during the day, but that's how he goes to sleep -and he even shoves it in there in between spoonfuls of food.  I was a thumb sucker, so I guess I deserved at least one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment