Sunday, April 28, 2013

April 11-April 28




Apr 11
This girl is a natural!

Apr 12
I fed the missionaries with a neighbor.  There was a misunderstanding, and last minute it ended up being a picnic in my 'backyard'.  But, my new, pretty salad utensils still looked nice.



Apr 13
Cake for Jodi's shower.  I didn't manage to get any other pictures, but it was decorated super cute and Jodi got a lot of useful and cute things.

Apr 14
Hryum relaxing at my mom's.  Comfy.

Apr 15
Kate wanted to play hide and seek, and this is where she was. (It's usually locked, not sure why she was able to get it open).


Apr 16
Milo had been pretty sick for about a week.  This was the first day he seemed back to his old self and I caught him laughing.

Apr 17
We had a death in the family.  Jake, our beta fish died.  I felt bad.  I told Hyrum, and he responded by saying, "It's okay, we can get a new pet.  I really want a dog".


Apr 18
Mailed dad a package.  I got the address wrong, but it still made it -in record time.

Apr 19
My mom helped me with a few organization projects.  We put a small shelf in the garage, a couple in my kitchen closet and I finished up with cleaning and organizing another cupboard and pantry.  This is pretty dang organized for me

Apr 20
Jodi came up and we went swimming with the kids.  I almost started thinking that maybe I could take the three of them swimming (by myself) until I had to get them changed at the end.  No way.



Apr 21
A gift from Mimi.  Hyrum is a great gift-receiver.  He loved these.  Wore them all afternoon and kept changing between the two pair.

Apr 22
Here's a cute little plumbers crack of a nearly potty-trained little girl.  She doesn't even use pull-ups during naps and bedtime!

Apr 23
First game of the season.  I'm so glad I didn't have the little kids with me, it was freezing!  And, sense Hyrum and I left at 3 pm (I also had a meeting that afternoon so my aunt Karen was nice enough to watch the other kids all night) I was unprepared for the cold weather.  Hyrum was a trooper, not to mention he has SO much more of an attention span this year.  He hasn't made huge leaps and bounds as far as ability goes, but I'm also happy that I don't have to pull him out of the volleyball sand pit too.


Apr 24
Bath time.  I know he's too big the baby tub.  But, it's too hard to do baths upstairs with two other kids running around. So, for the time being we're still doing baths in the baby tub.


Apr 25
Preschool field-trip to the Aquarium.  Just me and Hyrum.  My mom came down to watch the kids during their naps.  (I also took the opportunity of only one child to get the oil changed in the Honda)

Apr 26
This is one of too-many-to-count meltdowns Friday afternoon.  Drama, drama, drama.


Apr 27
Today was the MS (Multiple Sclerosis) walk in Salt Lake City and we went down to support Denise.  We learned a little this year for next year.  We needed to check in at 8, but the race didn't start until 10 -that's a lot of time for 3 little kids to stay content.  Also, it's not so much a race as it is a walk.  And a leisure one at that.  We'll try to get closer to the starting point next year too.


April 28
Sunday dinner at the Hardcastle's.  We were celebrating Big Matt's birthday and Trevor's graduation.  Gordon went out front and was racing the rock climber and Hyrum.  The boys won every time


No comments:

Post a Comment