Thursday, May 16, 2013

April 29-May 16

Yikes... a little over two weeks.  Oh well, better late than never!

April 29
My favorite drink is ice cold water.  (A close second is diet coke).  I usually don't need anything to dress it up, but for some reason I was getting a little sick of just plain water.


April 30
That is my license plate.  Registered by the end of April for May.  Wow, you say, you're so on top of everything that you're getting your car's inspected and registered early??? I did it on accident.  I had it in my head that the Honda's registration was in April.  So, I had it done by the 2nd week.  When I finally got around to putting the sticker on the plate I realized it was the van that was due in April, the Honda was due in May.  So, I had two days to get the van done too.

May 1
Milo is finally getting the sitting up thing down.


May 2
Those rocks are about 15 feet up.  Kate decided to climb up (further down where it was closer to the ground) and started walking along the top during Hyrum's game.  I was wearing Milo and couldn't get up there.  I thought 'there's nothing I can do if/when she falls, but I guess I'll be able to tell the ER doctor what happened'.  A guy from the other team noticed my predicament and climbed up there and walked with her until they were able to get down.  No ER visit that day.

May 3
It's getting warmer, we decided to go to Wheeler Farm with some friends.


May 4
Tball pictures.  7:30 am.  In Herriman.  We made it on time.

May 5
This was Milo's dinner.  It was a lot more, but this is basically what it consisted of.  I was sick.


May 6
Dropped the kids off and went to Insta-care.  Hoping for something that could be treated.  I was in luck.  Strep throat.

May 7
I still was feeling pretty bad and we didn't go to Hyrum's game (which was cancelled anyway).  We were all still rooting for the Red Sox though!


May 8
My mom was down and helped me get my house back together and Hyrum AND Milo slept over at Mimi and Papa's.  This was Kate as we were winding down for the night.  She got the iPad without her brother trying to get it from her.

May 9
Jodi and Trevor came to Hyrum's game and we had a little picnic before.


May 10
No kids!!!! I had an exciting evening of the gym, grocery store, Blue Lemon for dinner, and a red box.

May 11
I met our book club to watch The Great Gatsby in the afternoon and ice cream.  I meant to take pictures of the tickets, or the ice cream, but I forgot.  This was the kids about 5 minutes after I picked them up from Grandma and Grandpa Lafeen's.  It's pretty much how they always come home from their house.

May 12
I knew we'd have a new baby in the family by the end of the weekend.  Jodi started having contractions Friday morning and by the end of the day they were getting more 'productive'.  I was sort of hoping she'd have her early in the day so I could go down before the movie with my friends.  She ended up having little Stella right as I was going into the movie, by emergency C-section.  We spent Mother's Day visiting our new niece/cousin in the hospital.


May 13
I think this was the first visit to the park this spring.  The kids were bored and we needed a break.


May 14
I don't think my hair has ever been this short as an adult.  I like it.  I don't like 'selfies', there must be a trick to taking your own picture with a camera phone.

May 15
Hyrum's spring program for preschool.  We missed his Christmas program because he had pneumonia  so this was super fun.  There were 5 or 6 kids that had a special part in it, and Hyrum was one of them.  Justin was able to see it with face time almost the entire time.  And, I took a lot of video, which I'll hopefully get up on his blog soon.

May 16
This may not look like much, and it's not a great picture.  But, Kate did something last night that she hasn't done in over a month!  And, she got a present (and some chocolate, and as much dancing and excitement Hyrum and I could muster).  I don't want to jinx it, but I'm hoping we're done with 'potty training'.

No comments:

Post a Comment