Monday, May 27, 2013

May 17-27


May 17
3 kids at Costco.  It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

May 18
Trip to the zoo, just the 4 of us.  I'm not sure why I got it in my head that I was taking the kids to the zoo by myself.  It rained most of the day but cleared up in the afternoon, so we went.  I might get the hang of this 'me and 3 kids' by the end of the summer!

May 19
We walked down to our playground for a bit.  Here's Kate.  Be afraid, be very afraid.

May 20
Dinner with the missionaries.  I have to invite a small army in order to feed them without Justin, but we manage to do it as often as I can.

May 21
This was today's project.  No crumbs and it's so organized.  I might just try and keep it that way.

May 22
Walk to the park with all of the kids Boston Hats.


May 23
We try and get to Hyrum's game early most days so the kids can play at the park.


May 24
We met April at Scheels so she could stay the weekend with us.  The kids went on a Ferris Wheel ride while we were there.

May 25
Another trip to the zoo.  This time with April.  It was a crowded day and the animals were pretty boring.

May 26
Dinner at my parents house.  Ever since I started having my own babies (and more so since I've pretty much decided that we're done having our own babies) I love holding little babies.  And this one most of all!

May 27
Memorial Day BBQ at my aunt Karen's.  We tried to get a quick little picture of the Hardcastle (Lafeen & Flint) cousins.  Maybe we can try again around the 4th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment