Monday, August 12, 2013

August 3-12


Aug 3

I made slime.  (And cloud sand and colored ice cubes).  The kids had been stuck in the house for days, I was trying to give them something to do.  

Aug 4

I made a crepe cake for Jenny's birthday.  It tasted better than it looked.  I guess I'm going to have to practice my crepe making skills.  

Aug 5

Sometimes it's not just Kate that makes strange clothing choices.  Playing outside with their coats on.  

Aug 6

Kate spent a number of days only wearing dresses.  She went down for a nap in a play dress, and came back downstairs in this green one.  And for some reason, when she puts this one on herself, it's always backwards.  She loves 'princesses'.  

Aug 7

A morning at the park.  

Aug 8

I spent all day re-organizing the book shelf and putting the piano room back together.  We're back to 'no-kids in the piano room' rule.  (Too much climbing and jumping and over-all not following the rules while in there).  
  
Aug 9

Naked Milo.  He's learned how to clap, but he's so excited after he does it I can never get a good picture.  

Aug 10

Gordon and Jessica took the big kids to a splash pad and to lunch.  (And then stayed at my house while I went to the gym).  This was me and Milo at Costco.  Pretty exciting.  

Aug 11

I think this is the first time my boys have matched.  Pretty cute.  

Aug 12

The kids have these small, weird bumps under their arms and on their chest.  This is attempt #2 of getting rid of them at the doctor.  

No comments:

Post a Comment