Friday, August 2, 2013

July 26-August 2


July 26

I dragged my kids to the Samoan Cultural Celebration with Kathy's family. Dinner was good, I bought them a couple of $2 swords, and we had to leave early and missed the cool dances. Maybe next year. 

July 27

Higley Family Reunion. They have it at a park every year, this year was most of the same, only the weather was perfect! Warm and overcast and it started raining just as we were all leaving. This is our new cousin Odysseus.  

July 28

Justin's cousins, Jessica and Amber, were baptized tonight. I couldn't get a picture of the girls, but Kate managed to take this shot of herself. 

July 29

Kate wanted to share her hat with Milo. 

July 30

I finally took the kids to the splash pad this summer. It took about 20 seconds for me remember why I hadn't done so before now. Too hard to keep my eyes on two kids that want to play in different sides of a big and usually crowded park. 

July 31

More of Kates beautiful fashion statements. This one, a swim suit over her dress, she insisted on sleeping in. 

August 1

This is what hand foot & mouth disease looks like on a 10 month old. It's pretty sad, and we all (at least Hyrum and I) might go crazy being stuck in the house. 

August 2 

Today was a lot of washing (sheets and such) and cloroxing everything else.  Kate helped out a bit with the toys.  I'm determined to get rid of this virus as soon as possible.  

No comments:

Post a Comment