Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sept ?? - Oct ??

Okay... I sorta lost it.  I missed a day, and then I kind of stopped keeping track on my phone, and then when I realized I'd have to piece back together when I took what pictures I started missing more days.  There might have been another thing or two going on, but that's the simplified and less personal reason why I'm not going to post daily pictures any more.  I might change my mind and start keeping track again, but maybe not.  

I've never gone so long and been so far behind in this family blog/journal.  It's a little discouraging. but I'm challenging myself to post again every day in November.  So, it might take me the whole month, but I'm going to catch up, and add pictures, and maybe even pick up where I left off taking daily pictures. 

For now, Justin's back.  The kids are excited for Halloween.  The Red Sox are in the World Series.  We're going on a vacation to San Diego at the end of the this week, and I've barely cracked the surface of my Christmas shopping.  That's about it.  More to follow, I promise.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment