Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sept 3-21


Sept 3

Kate and Milo kneeling.  It's a new trick for him.

Sept 4


First day back to school for Hyrum.  I coulnd't find my chalkboard, where I wrote PRESCHOOL on it last year, so you'll just have to trust me.

Sept 5

Milo in the mirror.  Like most babies, he just can't get enough of that kids in the reflection!

Sept 6

I've had a hard time taking photo's these last couple of weeks.  This was something I took a screenshot of and sent to Kathy and Bryon.  You have to know FRIENDS, and go out to sushi once in a while to get it.

Sept 7

We had a Richmond Family (Denise) breakfast up the canyon.  It was perfect weather and the kids were in Heaven.  And of course, there were rocks that needed to be climbed everywhere.

Sept 8

Birthday celebration with the Petersen's at Karen's house.  Milo loved the swing.

Sept 9

I lowered the crib for Milo.  With Kate I lowered it one nap too late, so this will ensure that he won't be falling out anytime soon.

Sept 10

Hyrum came home from Mimi and Papa's with this page torn out of a magazine.  He must know there's a big Hardcastle competition coming up with pumpkin decoration.

Sept 11

School is in full swing, which means my walls are once again covered in art work.

Sept 12

Milo kneeling again.  I think I forgot I already took a picture of him doing this.  No interest or attempt to stand, just kneeling so far.

Sept 13

Quick picture (and not a very good one) of Milo in a hard hat.

Sept 14

It rained all day and filled up the pool.  Kate decided to play in it.  Her dress came off at some point.  I made her come back inside as soon as the pull-up came off too.

Sept 15

Milo tried chocolate for the first time.  Blue m&m's at Grandma and Grandpa Hardcastles.  He was a fan.

Sept 16

New shoes for Hyrum from uncle Gordon (Solomon).  Guaranteed to make you at least 15% faster)

Sept 17

I took half a dozen pictures and they all turned out blurry.  Milo decided to actually crawl (as opposed to scooting)

Sept 18

Today was a good day.  I set a goal for myself to reach a certain weight by the time Justin got home, and I came in at just under it.    It's till 20-25 pounds from where I'd like to end up, but with Justin back and I start going to the gym more than once a week I'll hopefully lose a bit more that way.  I've definitely lost what I gained with Milo, and started on the weight I kept from Kate.  So, now I just need to work on the weight that stuck around from Hyrum, and then tackle the 5 pounds that came along with Justin (right after I got married).  A girl can dream, right?

Sept 19

A friend from the ward texted and invited us to go to Wheeler Farm with them in the morning.  I didn't want to go anywhere that day, but that's usually a bad idea in the long run, so we went.  It was probably a good thing, even though the kids were a bit on the crazy side and it was super crowded.  It was good to get out.

Sept 20

Milo turned one today!  We're saving his big birthday party for when Justin get's home next month, so we came up to my mom's for dinner and a couple of gifts.  He loves balloons and sugar filled cake.

Sept 21

My phone is spending a couple of days in rice.  Let's hope it works when I pull it out (submerged in water)

No comments:

Post a Comment