Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A laptop... without the lap.


This is my computer.
It's not that different from your average laptop that you probably have yourself.
What makes it so unique?
The fact that the white fan and the bubble wrap (it's been anything from chapstick containers to small books-anything handy to keep it angled) is a package deal now.
You can't have the one (laptop) without the others anymore.
Well, you can... but the computer will only run for 15-45 minutes before freezing.
We've taken precautions, as I've mentioned before. All of my files are on a Media Storage Drive that networks our computers together. And, it's not like I'm without a computer -we have two downstairs in the office.
But, with all of the stuff I do on my computer (both work-related and non work related) its nice and almost a necessity to have a laptop so I can fit in a few minutes here and there when the Little Man is playing by himself.
For now, I'm confined to the kitchen table -pulled up close to the island so my fan can be plugged in. It's really not THAT bad of a set up. But, it will be nice to use a laptop on my lap again soon.

2 comments:

  1. This is the funniest thing I've seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's better to be lapless than topless...in some cases...

    ReplyDelete