Friday, May 29, 2009

Project

I haven't had too many projects at our house.

I guess when you buy a new house you don't have a lot of home improvement projects, and since I'm not very creative or crafty, I've limited the decorating to hanging a few pictures.

Speaking of hanging pictures, I've had a couple that I wanted to hang in our entry way, but wanted a table to go underneath them.

Since, I didn't want to spend a lot of money, and didn't seem to want to spend a lot of time, it's taken me almost a year to find a table that will work for the space.

Here's how I bought it at a consignment shop:
Then I did this to it:
And finally, hung the pictures to go with it.
I'm pretty happy with the result.

5 comments:

  1. That is very impressive! Check you out miss decorator! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see that last post until now...have I ever told you about a website called picnik.com? It is a free photo editing site. I love it. Not as nice as Photoshop..but its free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, how did you shrink down that rocking chair Justin fixed up? Must be using trick photography or the photoshop to make it look smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute... you will have to teach me one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe next year you will put something on your new table...ha ha...you know by Saturday night my new place will be fully decorated...maybe it will take me til Sunday night!

    ReplyDelete