Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Back to "normal"?

I know there's no going back to normal after you have a baby. But today, has been as close as I've got (and it's not even 8:30 yet!)

The Little Man has been waking up earlier and earlier over the last couple of weeks. It was 5 am for a while, then 4, then 3 -just to eat and go back to bed. Well, Friday night I had had enough. He isn't really hungry, I think it's just a habit. So, when he woke up at 2:30 Saturday morning I didn't get up. He was back to sleep within 15 minutes. Sunday, I didn't get up with him at 4 am, and he ended up waking up around 5:30. Today? Today, he slept until 6 am. SIX AM??? That's heaven! I got up earlier than that before said child arrived.

So... I got up with him at 6, fed him a bottle and laid him back down. And. Went. To. The. GYM! That is HUGE for me! I love the gym early in the morning. It's not too crowded, people are usually there to actually work out, and I got to listen to my radio morning show for a change. Love it.

Let's just hope today wasn't a fluke, and it'll be the new 'norm'.

1 comment:

  1. That is wonderful, but I'm sure some pictures would help me understand better what you're saying.

    ReplyDelete