Sunday, June 28, 2009

Our new home



Well, home away from home, I suppose.

Justin and I have been talking about buying a Springbar tent for about 3 years now. (Plus, I've wanted one for 5 or 6). If you're not from around Utah, you might not know what that is, but it's the most durable and easiest to set up tent you'll ever find. I love them! Yes, they're a bit bulky (and pricey) but if we take care of it, it should last our family a very, very long time.

A few months ago family and friends started planning a few camping trips, and we soon realized we'd be spending most of July at a camp ground. So, we went into Kirkhams (the luxury of being in Utah -we save ourselves about $50 in shipping) gave them a large sum of money, and in turn, they gave us a large tent (complete with poles and ground cloth!)

We're free in August -if anyone wants to plan a camping trip!

3 comments:

  1. I love these tents. We use my father-in-law's and I agree they are the best tents out there!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tents are THE BEST.. but you already knew that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SOOOOO jealous! We had a Springbar growing up and I loved how easy it was to set up and how sturdy it was! We have wanted one forever but settled for a cheaper tent. Maybe someday. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete