Friday, June 19, 2009

Kid update

I ususally put all of the Little Man's pictures on his own blog... but I've uploaded a bunch of photo's so here you go:
Reading a book in the car
Hanging out at the zoo this week.
I watch my niece every once in a while. I think I could do this -a 2 years old and a 6 month old. Although, I don't think I could handle an 18month old and a newborn. Plus... it's for 5 hours a day once or twice a week. We'll have to think about it some more.
We're going on a hike on our upcoming vacation, so here's Justin and the Little Man trying out a borrowed backpack.
Swinging -with a blanket. He's still not quite big enough to do it on his own yet.
We celebrated the Little Man's cousin's 2nd birthday last night. I decorated this Elmo cake yesterday. It turned out a lot better than I thought about it. Although, I think Elmo has an issue with his eyeballs -they look a little weird.

5 comments:

  1. Your little man is so very cute!! I really like the cake too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me want a tickle me elmo all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his smile on the swing. Thanks again for everything this week - wow, your entire week was dedicated to me and Lai. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks really good!! Do you have an Elmo pan?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cake! Mmmm...cake...

    ReplyDelete