Friday, September 18, 2009

Much ado about nothing

I was wondering why I don't have anything to blog about these days.


It could be because I no longer work outside the home. Work seemed to provide me with an endless amount of funny or interesting stories -some of which I could actually share with the internet.


It might be because instead of 'work' I am home with the Little Man. All day. Everyday. And, since he has his own blog (to spare you all the minor and often insignificant details of his life) most of his milestones (which are many these days) are blogged about there.


Or, it might be, and I'm afraid this one is it, I lead a very boring life. I wake up the same time everyday, give or take 20 minutes. Not by my choice, mind you, it's whenever the Little Man decides it's time to get up. We have the same routine (bottle, breakfast cereal, walk) every morning except for Sunday's.


This week in particular has been quite boring, mostly because he has a new tooth coming in and is SUPER ornery and makes it very difficult to get out and go anywhere.


I guess there have been a few new developments in our lives.


-I got a new calling in church. Except it's the same calling. We just have a new Young Women's President.


-We bought an all-in-one printer/scanner/fax machine, and I can now print from my lap top. Well, in theory I can print. I haven't actually done it because Justin keeps it plugged into his own computer and not our shared media drive. It sounds nice though.


-I've now lost a little over 25lbs on my diet. I stop the (ridiculously) low calorie guidelines in about 10 days. I'm scared to death. This has been REALLY hard, and I don't want to gain it all back in the first 3 weeks.


-That's it. All I can come up with is 3 items of interest, and I think you will all agree, they weren't that interesting.


Well, here's a picture


3 comments:

  1. that little boy of yours is so cute!

    I wish I had the guts to do a diet where I'd lose that much weight. Alas - I'm half-heartedly doing weight watchers and have lost 10 pounds - without much effort.

    Being a mom is tiring, not boring. Right? You could always add another kid to the mix. That makes things super exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your life is interesting :)I always love hearing about your stories and stuff going on!

    Love the new gate...

    ReplyDelete