Monday, September 7, 2009

Hello Blog? It's me, Melanie

Man... I can't believe how little I seem to be blogging lately.
Here's a quick update:

This weekend was our annual girls weekend to Swiss Days/Park City/Outlet shopping. This year in addition to my mom, sister, sis-in-law Jessica and myself, my aunt Karen and Matt's girlfriend, Jen came along. It was a pretty fun weekend. Jenny brought 'the nakedness' and Jessica cried in her sleep over a dress she wanted (sort of). Jodi was asked a few 'tough' questions, and I starved (pretty normal for right now).

We went to the zoo today with the Little Man, and my parents and sister, Jodi. My dad was sure looking forward to the Little Man getting excited about all of the animals. Unfortunately, the zoo is still just a walk outside with kids to look at. We did get him to actually notice a few of the animals, but he was just as excited with the water features and tree's. Maybe next year!

Speaking of the Little Man. The kid learned to sit up, crawl, and pull himself up all in the same day. And, there's no looking back. He is in CONSTANT motion. Fun for me. He's getting a little more stable, so his head usually can go 5 or 6 hours now without coming into contact with something very hard, very fast.

I bought a new book today. The book itself isn't important. I bought the book because I was told to. In a summons. For jury duty. I can't even count how many hours I've wasted of my life sitting at that courthouse (for work), but I guess I'll be adding a few more. I tried REALLY hard to get out of it, but I didn't succeed. So, I'll be reading a book tomorrow until I get excused. I WILL get excused.

The diet? Still sucks. But, I've lost about 20 pounds in 3 weeks. I have 3 more weeks to go. I'm losing at a slower pace than at the beginning, but I still should lose quite a bit more in the next 20 days.

That's it. That's my life right now. It's no wonder I'm going so long between posts.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! Are you doing the HCG diet or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the??? Share the diet info dude! Can't wait to see you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yda,yda,yda, where are the pictures.

    ReplyDelete